AN EXPORT DEVELOPMENT TRAINING PROGRAMME “SERVICES Go Global”
The Caribbean Network of Services Coalitions (CNSC) in partnership with the German International Cooperation (GIZ) and the Caribbean Export Development Agency (CEDA) have developed a programme geared towards the development of Services Export in the CARIFORUM countries. This Export Development Programme “Services Go Global” aims to assist service firms in improving their competitiveness and achieving success in the global marketplace; Increase service exports and; develop and increase growth of the Services Sector.
Services Go Global is an instructor-led, needs and competency based export programme for service providers. It adopts the GATS Modes of delivering services and follows a logical, sequenced approach to exporting – a Roadmap that takes exporters through four stages and twelve modules of export preparation, based on globally accepted strategies and best practices. The completion of each module allows gradual preparation of an Export Plan by participants. Training will be delivered by certified trainers and it targets small and medium enterprises (SME) or service providers within the Services Sector to:
- Become competitive and penetrate new market regionally and internationally
- Boost innovation and competitiveness through exposure to new ideas
- Develop an Export Plan for their business
- Gain certification for becoming export-ready
- Earn foreign exchange and increase profits
- Increase their market share and specialise
- Enhance credibility through participation in the global market-place
Interested persons are invited to register online. Please complete the Registration Form and Export Readiness Assessment Form and email to us at email@example.com.