The Saint Lucia Bureau of Standards will be hosting a Town Hall Style session for the beauty and wellness sector in response to guidelines for COVID 19.
As we battle the economic set back of COVID 19 we will need to open businesses. The Beauty and wellness sector has a collection of business including spas, barbershops, hairdressing salons, nail salons, gymnasiums etc.
It’s important to note that the reopening would be under certain conditions of protocols for health and safety. Protection of staff and clients being utmost importance.
At this session we will have representatives of the SLBS, the Hair Beauty & Spa Professionals Association (Saint Lucia) Inc,, Ministry of Health, Coalition of Service Industries present and discuss:
- Guidelines for reopening of Beauty and wellness sector
- National Standards for Sector (Existing and Upcoming)
- Beauty and Wellness Guidelines for COVID 19
- Hair Beauty & Spa Professionals Association (Saint Lucia) Inc, – Membership and Benefits
- What SLBS Certification Can do for you!
- Work – Life after State of Emergency – requirements for reopening Beauty and Wellness Establishments
Thoughts and Support (Q&A)
This session will be held virtually and any one can join via smart phone, tablet or computer.
When: Thursday Apr 30, 2020 10:00 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Registration is required for this town hall session.
Register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
Please send questions in advance of the session to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Feel free to share this event and registration details.