NIPRO invites applications from suitable qualified persons for the position of Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of the National Insurance Property Development and Company Ltd. (NIPRO).
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
Manage the operations of NIPRO which involves responsibility for:
- All aspects of NIPRO’s Finance, Budgeting, Human Resources and Administration.
- Provision of project planning, project feasibility and project development services.
- Provision of building, mechanical, electrical installation and maintenance services.
- Provision of technical and advisory services.
- Provision of landscaping, housekeeping and facilities management services.
- At least a First Degree in the field of Engineering or comparable industry related discipline.
- A minimum of five years’ experience in management.
- Previous working experience in project management.
- Proven experience in the procurement of services.
- Knowledge of FIDIC or other conditions of contract.
- Training and experience in Project Management would be an asset.
SALARY COMMENSURATE WITH QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY SUITABLE APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACKNOWLEDGED
Applications should be submitted no later than Friday March 18, 2016 and addressed to:
Position: Chief Executive Officer
National Insurance Property Development and Management Company Ltd.
Francis Compton Building